Last week, I was convinced it was the end. I hit a plateau for two weeks that really put a damper on my momentum. I didn’t let it get to me for long – I switched up my routine and kicked it up a notch…. and guess what?!?!
My Goal: Break 130lbs by February 22nd.
Week 13 Weigh-in: 130.4… yep, I’ve officially kicked the plateau and am 1/2 a pound away from my goal!
Weight Lost: 7lbs. Seriously? Wow. I’m impressed with myself. And I should be… I’ve worked hard for that 7. I’ve given up yummy Friday donuts, sacrificed time with Avery (although sometimes I do need a break… sorry kiddo but your endless teething screaming doesn’t do wonders for momma). Looking back, when we found out we were expecting Avery and the ‘baby weight’ hadn’t started packing on yet, I weighed in at 147 pounds. I am 16.6 pounds less than I was 2 years ago. Dang, that’s hott!
- Friday (2/8): blizzard!
- Saturday: blizzard! + 3 hours of shoveling & snowblowing
- Sunday: 40 min. HIIT 22min, 50 lunges w/bar, stretching
- Monday: 45min. 30min cardio, 50 lunges & 40 squats w/bar, stretching
- Tuesday: 60min. Zumba!
- Wednesday: 60min. 20min cardio, weights
- Thursday: rest
Calorie Counting: Well, it was bound to happen because it kept falling off, but I lost my FITBIT (I know, I’m so mad!). So with that, out the door went the calorie counting. In the mess of the blizzard, I fell off track… but got back into logging my cals using MFP (MyFitnessPal) the past two days and I’m back on the train! I was even able to fit in some chocolate last night after a light sushi dinner (Vinay’s Valentine’s gift). MMmmm was is delicious! And I was still 200 cals under my daily goal…woot woot!
Next Week Goals:
- GET UNDER 130!!!!
One Shoe, Two:
So, I’ve been getting these $10 off coupons for using SaveUp.com and bought my new gym shoes with it last month. Well, I racked up the coupons this month and have $20 off…and Momma wants another pair of shoes… for Zumba & Kickboxing classes. I found 3 pair that I love. Help a girl out… no idea which one to get!
- lightweight, cushioned, stability
- use: indoor cardio training
- Minimalist, Training, Yoga, Barefoot, Lightweight
- review says needs gel insert, not much cushion
- Low-profile performance for studio fitness
- breathability, cushioning, pivot-point, and lateral stability
My coupons expire tomorrow, so I need to decide today!!
Which Shoes should I get????