When we came back from our Father’s Day weekend in the Berkshires, I was dying to try a recipe out – well, more-so create a recipe from the dish I had that weekend. Buffalo Mac and Cheese. A simple idea really, why I hadn’t thought of making it before I saw it on the restaurant menu is beyond me. Vinay loves hot and spicy foods. Anyways, I loved the restaurant dish, so I tried making it at home the next week… and it came out yummy!
Buffalo Mac & Cheese Recipe:
1. Make typical Mac & Cheese (from a box or homemade)
2. Cook a protein (I did chicken sausage) and chop up into bite sized pieces
3. Grease a baking dish (I used a 13x13x2″deep pan)
4. Mix Mac & Cheese & your meat together in the dish
5. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs & parmesan cheese
6. Drizzle with hot sauce!
7. Bake in the oven (I did it at 350 degrees for 20 minutes) until the top gets crispy
8. Enjoy! (makes 2-4 servings.. depending on how big of a serving you have!)