How exciting! And what’s even more exciting is that I’m finding time to respond to the award nomination in less than a month! Well, I have lots of award business to attend to, so without further a-do…
Liebster Award Rules
- The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who have 200-300 followers (FYI we’re quickly approaching 200, eek!, so let’s enjoy this award while we can!)
- Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
- Each blogger should answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
- Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
- No tag backs.
Who came up with ’11’ for every category? Crazyness. I’m going to stick to my ‘5’ like last time. 11 is overkill IMO… I barely have time to post a couple times a week – give a working Momma a break!
#1: Check, we have 166 amazing followers!
11 5 Random Facts about Moi:
- I speak french – enough to get by a basic conversation and thanks to my HS French teacher I can tell you to ‘shut up’ too 😉
- I get sick if I eat ice cream – a recent development and man does it stink cuz I love ice cream!
- I think have a habit of naming my children after TV show characters – I spent a good deal of this weekend trying to remember the name of the character who loves the character ‘Avery’ on Grey’s Anatomy… you know just in case it sounds good with Avery. BTW, it was ‘April’…not sure I like that name.
- I can’t stand having dirty feet. I have to wear socks in the house because if dirt sticks to the bottom of my feet I get soooo irritated!
- I have a super-sore throat. I don’t think it’s allergies because I spent the weekend outside building a new walkway (pictures to come!)… maybe the dry air?
#3: 11 Questions from Kaela:
1. What is your favorite book? The Notebook
2. What is your dream job? A SAHM & PT Interior Designer
3. Who inspires you? My Mom, Marathon Runners, people doing random acts of kindness
4. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? well-rounded
5. Cabin or beach house? Why? Beach house… Avery loves the beach and we love going as a family.
6. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Control Time… wouldn’t that be nice?! But something actually possible… I’d love to learn sign language, fluently.
7. What does your name mean? I had to look this up. I know Meghan orignated from the name ‘Margaret’.. but it also means ‘pearl’… and I love pearls!
8. What is your best memory? There are too many to choose from! I can’t pick one over the others.
9. What is one chore you absolutely hate doing? I hated dishes growing up, but with a dishwasher now it’s bearable. I hate cleaning the bathroom now…
10. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do? Get rid of my fear of heights by skydiving, bungy jumping, or maybe just jumping off a really tall building!
11. Why do you write? To keep in touch with family and friends… and it’ll be awesome to look back at everything – like a virtual family diary.
11 5 Blogs I Nominate:
11 5 New Questions for the nominees
- When is your favorite time of day to blog?
- If your life was made into a book, what would the title be?
- What is your favorite sound?
- What blog is most inspiring to you?
- Where were you born?
#6. Go back to their page and tell them about the award. (check!)
Happy Blogging! xo