We are proud (and flattered) to announce that we’ve been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award! Pretty cool, right?! We were super-excited… and curious as to what the heck we actually won and why? Our friend, Deni @ The Diary of a Reluctant Mother, was so kind to nominate us, so we poked on over to her blog to read the details.
The Liebster Blog Award is an award given by bloggers, to other bloggers. Why? Because it’s super-awesome to recognize others and give them a nice shout-out to let everyone know how cool they are! Here are the rules, relayed from The Diary of a Reluctant :
The Liebster Rules
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
#4. Here are five of my favorite blogs that I enjoy reading …
- Run Around My Blog – RAS is a runner and a mommy. She writes candidly about running, her family, and juggling the two.
- Chasing Butterflies & Doing Whorlybirds – Michelle is a mommy with a little girl around Avery’s age. I love checking out what her little one is doing and eating…she posts super-cute photos of her kiddos.
- Hand-Crafted Pottery by Arryn – Arryn is a pottery artist and is recently expecting! She gives a weekly update on her pregnancy and shows off her beautiful ceramics.
- Mommy Writer – Lindsay is an opinionated mommy (and my cousin!). She writes about her kiddos and whatever’s on her mind.
- A Goode House – Stacey and her husband are renovating their mid-century home. They write about their unique art finds for their home, and their renovation process.
(Some blogs don’t advertise their # of followers, so if these exceed the 200 limit, I’m sorry. I tried!)
#5. Check! (I left a comment on their blog nominating them for the award!)
I wonder if there any other ‘awards’ out there in blogging world like this? What ‘awards’ have you received?